Time: 10:30 am
Where: Girard Garden
What we will be doing:
- Compost Area – Flipping compost, adding water and dry components. As well as attaching chicken wire to the back of the compost bins, to prohibit compost from falling out of the cracks.
- Pathways – Weeding and adding woodchips to the pathways.
- Lawn Maintenance – mowing the lawn.
- Rain Barrels – Leveling out the rain barrels so that they don’t tip over. Adding a silicone seal to the faucets to stop dripping.
- Shed – We will be painting a shed from Home Depot and will need to organize tools, install the wall mounted hose hooks and the bulletin board.
What to bring:
1. Any tools that might be helpful!
- Leveling String
2. Friends that want to help!
3. Cash for pizza (if you want to all go in on some for lunch)
*Any Questions or Concerns please email the garden at firstname.lastname@example.org